How much will it cost?
For all children attending BKC the rates from 01 September 2019, for sessions agreed/booked in advance, are;
- AM (From 8:00am until School) – £3.95 per session, per child
- PM1 (From School until 5:00pm) – £8.40 per session, per child
- PM2 (From 5:00pm until 6:00pm) – £3.95 per session, per child
Discounts of 50p per session will be given for additional siblings where they attend at the same time.
There is no Registration Fee.
- Holiday Club Hourly Rate – £4.20 per child
- Holiday Club Daily Rate – £29.40 per child
Discounts of 25% will be given for additional siblings where they attend full day (Daily Rate) bookings at the same time.
Payment to the Club can be made by CASH, CHEQUE, CHILDCARE VOUCHERS or BANK TRANSFER. Unfortunately, due to heavily increased Bank Charges, an additional £1.50 will be charged for payments being made by Cheque.
If you intend to pay using CHILDCARE VOUCHERS you will need to inform your voucher provider of our Ofsted Registration details;
- Our Ofsted Registration Number is EY413650.
- The Registered provider is BRAMPTON KIDS CLUB LIMITED.
- If paying through Edenred/Accor, our reference number is P20084492.
- If paying through SODEXO, our reference number is 167043.
Rates are reviewed annually, to take effect from the start of the new academic year, each September. Prices will change from 01 September 2020.
From 01 September 2019, due to a huge increase in requests, we will also now be charging for duplicate invoices. This includes replacement invoices for ones that are lost/misplaced and also where complete records are needed for Tax Credits etc.
- Replacement Paper copy invoices will be charged at £2.00 per invoice.
- Electronic copy invoices will be charged at £5.00 per invoice.
In order to prevent any avoidable costs in the future, we recommend you take a photo of the original invoice once received, using a mobile device.