Holiday Clubs open during most of the School holidays, between 8:00am and 6:00pm, and on most Teacher Training Days. Specific days of opening are shown on the ‘Letters to Parents’, below.
From September 2019, the cost for each child is £4.00 per hour, or £28.00 for the day (whichever works out cheaper!). These rates have been held again at the September 2017 price and will not change until September 2020. Discounts are available for the full day charge, where more than 1 child is in each family.
If you require a place for your child/children on any of the days below, please book now as places are expected to fill up fast.
You can complete a Booking form, and return it to the Club, or telephone us on (01480) 375064.
If you haven’t done so already, please also complete the Holiday Club Admissions Form.
To download the Booking Form for a forthcoming Holiday Club, please click the appropriate link below;
Terms of membership
- A child will not be cared for unless the appropriate registration forms are completed.
- There will be no reduction in fees due to illness or a child not attending the Holiday Club on a booked day for any reason.
- Late collections – a penalty fee of £4.00 per FAMILY is payable for each 5 minutes or part thereof should collection occur after your reserved times of attendance.
- Fees for attendance are issued at the beginning of the Holiday Club and are due for payment by the end of the same period. Brampton Kids Club Ltd does not operate a credit facility. If you have problems paying your invoice, please discuss this in confidence with the Club Co-ordinator.
- Fees may be paid online, or by cash, cheque or Childcare Vouchers. If you wish to pay by cash please ensure the exact amount is tendered as no change is kept on the premises. All cheques should be made payable to Brampton Kids Club Ltd. If paying online please include your child/children’s’ name(s) as a payment reference. Any charges incurred by the Club for returned cheques will be passed back to you for the Club to be reimbursed. In addition, if we must pass on the debt to a Debt Recovery Agency, we reserve the right to add administration costs plus the additional cost of recovery, to a minimum of 25% of the total debt outstanding, plus interest at the prevailing Court rate. If payment of fees is overdue, you will be liable to pay the cost of fees in full plus the cost of recovery of those fees, if any additional costs are incurred in the process.
- Child Safety – A child will not be allowed, under any circumstances, to go home without a parent or properly authorised person appointed by the parent giving consent and providing this in writing to the Club Co-ordinator.
- Child Safety – If an unknown or unauthorised person comes to collect your child/children and staff become suspicious, then contact will be made with a parent or designated carer before the child/children will be allowed to leave the Club.
- The Club Co-ordinator is empowered to exclude children at his/her discretion.
- You understand and fully accept that a 100% charge will be made for non-attendance, or for a reduction in booking made after the specified date.