Why choose BKC?
- Outstanding childcare (Ofsted), guaranteed until your child reaches 12 years of age.
- No upfront costs, no admin fee and no deposit required to hold a space.
- Term-time charges only – just 38 weeks per year.
- All childcare vouchers accepted – save up to 20%.
- Continuity of staff care – 85% shared staff with BVPS and BKC.
- Uniquely positioned on school premises – children remain on site throughout the school day, safe within the school grounds.
- Well resourced to support all Primary age groups and abilities.
In each of the last three years BKC has looked after between 20 and 25 Reception children each year. Nicola (co-owner of BKC) is also employed full time, as a Teaching Assistant in Reception, and provides continuity of support for all children, ensuring safeguarding is of the highest standard possible.
On a daily basis, through our unique and privileged access to school, the children are escorted to their individual classes in the mornings and collected from each classroom in the afternoons.
If you are looking for just one morning, one afternoon, a full week of childcare or something in between, we can help. All we need from you is a completed Childcare Request Form.
PLACES ARE OFFERED ON A ‘FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED’ basis*
HOW SOON SHOULD I APPLY? IT’S NEVER TOO EARLY!
*If your child has an EHCP we will work with you to ensure all needs are met before they attend.
As we always say, if you have any general or specific questions/concerns, please contact us and we will be happy to respond. Thank you.
What Ofsted said…
“Staff work extremely well as a close, cohesive team and demonstrate a shared commitment to keeping children safe and happy. They undertake their responsibilities meticulously, each having a comprehensive understanding of what is expected of them. Staff build exemplary bonds with the children they care for, which gives children confidence and a great sense of well-being.”
What Parents said…
“We just wanted to say a huge thanks to you and your wonderful team for looking after (Child A and Child B) for their whole 6 year journey with before and after school times and in holiday clubs. They enjoyed their time with you and we especially liked how they were encouraged to learn through play. We always felt it was a very safe environment and the skills and professionalism of the staff was great to see. I feel the experience was a great grounding for their next adventure to Secondary school.”